Batman: Arkham Knight Launch is a Joke

The PC version of Arkham Knight is apparently busted and horribly optimized? And it features a console-friendly frame lock of 30 frames per second that’s only editable in an .ini file? Well bless my heart and shove a bat-shaped knife in my eye, who could’ve guessed?

Batman: Arkham Knight Most Anticipated Games of this year bad PC port?


One reason I'll never game full-time on a PC. This is one of my most anticipated games of this year, and to not be really able to play it at launch is a joke. Developers will always target consoles first, and irrespective of the console's x86 architecture ports still need optimization. 

I won’t even bother. I’ll just let Steam users tell you in their most creative, grammatically-broken epithets how Arkham Knight launched:  “BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK”

So much disappointment phrased in the least offensive, most articulate way possible. 








◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Gadgets Technology is proudly powered by blogger.com